AIRSAFE™ Air Hitches with their multi-directional movement deliver smooth motion adjusting to surge, bucking, twisting and trailer sway. Specifically engineered for today’s larger tow vehicles and trailers.
- Rating – 25K
Pin Weight – 5,500 lbs
G.T.V.W. – 25 ,000 lbs
ADJUSTABILITY • FLEXIBILITY • RELIABILITY
Four exclusive tapered Air Springs absorb 90% of road shock resulting in a smooth, safe ride.
- Increases Ride Quality
- Increases Life of Transmission
- Saves Gas
- Increases Tire Life
- Increases Life of Trailer
- Increases Life of Electronics
- Reduced Driver Fatigue
- Full multi-directional motion, front to back, back to front , side to side, corner to corner for maximum shock absorption and ultimate ride control
- Greatly reduces chucking, bucking, bouncing and surge
- Quickly attaches to standard rails.
- Disassembles quickly into 4 sections for easy removal.
- Arrives completely assembled saving time and labor
- All four air bags air joined together giving an unbelievably fluent air motion
- No bearings to crush or wear-out, instead we use the military tough Nyloil® which is a self lubricating nylon. So tough you can actually machine it.
- Powder coated for a tough durable finish giving longer life and increased visual appeal.
- Engineered using Solid Works® the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Assembled with Class 8 nuts and bolts
- You can upgrade your existing Reese, Husky, Valley or RBW 20K, 22K or 24K rigid connection 5th wheel into a world class air hitch.
- Convenient air stem location for easy air access.